Effective Date: 12/01/2022This Golf Cart Warranty Agreement (“Agreement”) outlines the terms and conditions of the warranty provided by [Your Company Name] for the golf cart purchased from us. Please read this Agreement carefully before using the golf cart. By using the golf cart, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. Warranty Coverage:
- a. Workmanship Warranty: SuneCarts warrants that the golf cart is free from defects in workmanship upon delivery.
- b. Mechanical and Electrical Parts: The mechanical and electrical parts of the golf cart are covered under warranty for a period of 2 years from the date of manufacturing. The lithium battery is covered under warranty for 1 year from the date of manufacturing.
2. Warranty Exclusions:
- a. The warranty does not cover damages or failures resulting from:
- Improper Use: Use of the golf cart for purposes other than its intended use, or use in an abnormal or negligent manner.
- Modification: Any unauthorized modification, alteration, or tampering with the golf cart or its components.
- Failure to Maintain: Failure to properly maintain, service, or care for the golf cart according to the provided instructions and guidelines.
- b. The warranty does not cover damages resulting from:
- Accidents: Any accidents, collisions, or physical damage to the golf cart.
- Natural Disasters: Any damage caused by natural disasters, such as floods, earthquakes, fires, etc.
- Normal Wear and Tear: Regular wear and tear resulting from normal use of the golf cart.
3. Warranty Process:
- a. To claim warranty service, you must notify Suncarts within 3 business days as you become aware of an issue.
- b. SuneCarts reserves the right to inspect the golf cart and its components to determine if the issue falls under warranty coverage.
- c. If the issue is covered by warranty, SuneCarts will repair or replace the faulty parts at its discretion.
- d. Any repairs or replacements under warranty will not extend the original warranty period.
4. Limitation of Liability:
- a. SuneCarts is not liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use the golf cart, even if SuneCarts has been advised of the possibility of such damages.